Friday, July 20, 2012

Remembering Bucutan Shore

Asking myself seriously
January 2008 at Bucutan Shore of Southern Philippines, Northern Celebes Sea and South Western Pacific Ocean, it was one of the most challenging and fearless move which I ever done as a journalist. This was investigating the damage done along Bucutan Shore. The beauty of Mother Earth was beyond compare, but once under the water, coral bleaching, quarrying and obvious results of dynamite fishing could be seen. Thanks to my team who shared great time to protect Mother Earth. My heart was broken that under the seen waters were destroyed corals. My tears joined the sea water after surfacing from destroyed beauty of Mother Earth

Before the diving
To your upper right, I was viewing the horizon at Bucutan Shore and I asked myself seriously "Where do I go from here?" and "What will be the face of Mother Earth in next  generations?"

To your middle right, these were my friends who loved protecting Mother Earth. Their selfless contributions were truly inspiring. 

I am planning to go back there in 2013 and do some further research and to organize community based environment organization that will educate the local denizens on how to take good care of Mother Earth. Who would like to join me? If your are interested, kindly message me in my two Facebook Accounts, Prince Heinrich FitzGerald (Official) and Prince Heinrich FitzGerald. You can also visit us at Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquina Corporation and like us on Facebook at Familia Sauza-Berenguer de Marquin Corporation.

You can see here rich marine animals

You can see here rich marine animals

The Mother Earth Protectors

Myself
It's high tide and we must leave
 

No comments:

Post a Comment